Android Web Chrome Application Walkthrough for Candidates.
Once you’ve submitted your application online or your profile has been added to a specific job post, you will be receiving an email notification. You have two options on how you can take your assessment. Either take the interview on the Web browser on a PC or Mac or on your mobile device (IOS or Android). Should you prefer the mobile app, you need to download our free iOS or use your web chrome browser in Android.
- Use Google Chrome browser on your Android device. Click the LINK provided in the email.
- Click the 3 dots on the upper left corner of your phone browser screen.
- Scroll down and tick the Desktop View. It will redirect you to a page similar to your desktop.
- Enter your details ie First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and email Address
NOTE: if you are experiencing an error saying “This email address has been added” It means the email address that you are trying to input is already in the database. Look for the email that was previously sent by Appliqant or enter a new email address to proceed on the interview
In the next page you’ll see the instruction and give you information on how to do the interview. It will tell you that by doing the interview the application needs to access your camera and microphone.
- Once ready, you can, click the orange button at the lower part of the screen which indicates to start the interview.
- This is the first part of the Online Assessment.
- Before you begin, please ensure that you are in a quiet location and can complete your interview uninterrupted.
- Double-check if your camera, headset and microphone is working before proceeding with the interview.
- Make sure that your face is visible in the camera.
- Do not click the Back button or close the browser in the middle of the interview. As this will affect your score.
- Each question has time limits, listen carefully and answer briefly on a clear voice.
- After completing each answer, please click the next question button to move to the following question.
- You cannot come back to the previous question once you clicked on the Next Question button. Click it only once you’ve completed your answer.
- Once you are ready to start, please click on the Start Interview Button. If you feel that you want more time to prepare, you may take the Practice Interview first prior to proceeding to the proper interview.
- Best of luck!
Now you are ready to take the Automated Interview. Please be advised that the interview includes an IQ, personality test, subjective and objective test. This will assess how well the candidate may fit a particular role. Make sure that you read the question carefully and answer briefly and clearly. For multiple question, select the BEST answer.
The next screen will give you instructions on how to do the interview. Read the information carefully and once you’re ready Click the the arrow button to proceed to the next question.
The first part of the Interview is a Verbal-Subjective Questions. Ensure that your answers are briefly explained and your audio is clear. Make sure that your face is visible on the screen.
- For the objective part there will be questions provided with multiple choice responses.
- Each question has only one correct answer.
- The question has different levels of difficulty, the allotted time to answer the question will be depending on the level of difficulty of the question.
- Click an answer and it will proceed to the next question.
- Keep in mind that once you hit an answer you cannot go back to the previous question to change previous
- Good luck!
Next Sets of questions are a series of multiple-choice questions based on the requirements set by the company. Choose the BEST answer to the question and click NEXT QUESTION once done.
Next sets of questions are Aptitude Test. A series of multiple questions to determine how you will perform a specific task and react to a range of different situations. This question will run from 50-150
- This is the final section of the online assessment. The goal of this assessment is to be able to create a personality profile for the company.
- In this part you’ll be provided statements that might be related to your personality.
- You’ll be given five options, Strongly Agree, Agree, Either Agree or Disagree, Disagree and Strongly Disagree. You just have to select whichever option you feel applies to the statement for that item.
- Since the Personality Test is not time pressured, you can take your time in deciding which answer fits you.
- Just be honest with your responses. Keep in mind that in this assessment there would be no “good” or bad answers. Click End Interview once done.
- After completing all the questions, it will lead you to the End page of the interview process.
Once done with the Interview, the system will process the AI video interview and the recruiter will review the report and will send you an update through email or SMS if there further requirements that will be needed. You may watch your interview video, review your scores and get feedback from the recruiter or hiring manager by logging in to jobs.appliqant.com. Good luck!