iOS App walkthrough for applicants:
- Once you submitted your application online you will be receiving a code through your registered email to log in to our iOS App.
- Just download the App in the Application Store on your phone.
- After that, you have to enter the code send through email then hit the submit button.
- In the next page you’ll see the details that you have entered when you registered online.
- It will also ask you if you are allowing the application to gain access to your camera and microphone.
- For the third slide, you may view the Terms and Conditions. Press Yes if you agree or Cancel if you decide not to proceed with the interview.
- This is the first part of the Online Assessment.
- Before you begin, please ensure that you are in a quiet location and can complete your interview uninterrupted.
- Double check if your camera, headset and microphone is working before proceeding with the interview.
- Do not click the Back button or close the browser in the middle of the interview.
- After completing each answer, please click the next question button to move to the following question.
- You cannot come back to the previous question once you clicked on the Next Question button. Click it only once you’ve completed your answer.
- Once you are ready to start, please click on the Start Interview Button. If you feel that you want more time to prepare, you may take the Practice Interview first prior to proceeding to the proper interview.
- Best of luck!
- For the objective part there will be questions provided with multiple choice responses.
- Each question has only one correct answer.
- The question has different levels of difficulty, the allotted time to answer the question will be depending on the level of difficulty of the question.
- Click next to proceed to the next question.
- Keep in mind that once you hit the next button you cannot go back to the previous question to change or review your answer.
- Good luck!
- This is the final section of the online assessment. The goal of this assessment is to be able to create a personality profile for the company.
- In this part you’ll be provided statements that might be related to your personality.
- You’ll be given five options, Strongly Agree, Agree, Either Agree or Disagree, Disagree and Strongly Disagree. You just have to select which ever option you feel applies to the statement for that item.
- Since the Personality Test is not time pressured, you can take your time in deciding which answer fits you.
- Just be honest with your responses. Keep in mind that in this assessment there would be no “good” or bad answers. Click End Interview once done.
Once you are done with the Online Assessment, you may watch your interview video, review your scores and get feedback from the recruiter or hiring manager by logging in to jobs.appliqant.com. We hope the results would be on your favor! Best of luck!